A tripartite agreement on partnership and cooperation was signed between the Department of Social Protection of the Population of the Transcarpathian Regional State Administration, the "Parasolka" Association, and the Charitable Organisation "Medical Aid Committee in Zakarpattia».
Despite the fact that the signatory parties have long cooperated in the implementation of socially significant projects and programs for Zakarpattia, the document emphasised the purpose of cooperation - joint actions to build an effective system for the provision of high-quality socio-therapeutic, rehabilitation and other services to persons with disabilities, children with disabilities and their families in the Zakarpattia oblast.
The agreement specifies the areas of further cooperation:
- participation and assistance in the evaluation of the network of orphanages of the Zakarpattia oblast, development of an optimal plan for the transformation of existing care institutions into institutions that will more effectively, efficiently, and comprehensively provide social services to children with disabilities, persons with disabilities and their families;
- assistance in the development of an optimal plan for the transformation of the Vilshansky Orphanage of the Transcarpathian Regional Council into an institution that will effectively and comprehensively provide social, rehabilitation, and other services to children with disabilities and persons with disabilities;
- if necessary, organisation of advanced training, retraining of employees of boarding schools and rehabilitation institutions through holding master classes with invited specialists;
- assistance in obtaining access for persons with disabilities, children with disabilities, and their families to the provision of new social services in the community by establishing a Unit for Social Services in the Social Abilitation and Rehabilitation Centre "Parasolka". Support and development of early intervention services in the institution;
- joint organisation of seminars, conferences, study visits, master classes, other events.